At Pure Dental we enable the best to be even better. We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. Pure Dental is committed to our values in everything that we do. We believe in integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence that inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
Certified Dental Assistant
Pure Dental is currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant to join our busy and well established practice from Tuesday to Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Certified Dental Assistant, have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals. Wage will be based on experience, new graduates are encouraged and welcome to apply.
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behavior
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements.
- Must hold Certificate of completion of the Dental Assisting Program
- Must have a current practicing license
Please send your resume attention Leaya to [email protected] or in-person during business hours.
We thank all the applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted