At Pure Dental we enable the best to be even better. We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. Pure Dental is committed to our values in everything that we do. We believe in integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence that inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
Full Time Receptionist
Pure Dental is currently looking to hire a full time Receptionist to join our busy and well established practice from Monday-Friday 8:15am-5:15pm. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a dental receptionist, have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals. Wage will be based on experience.
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them.
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps.
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database.
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations.
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts.
- Handle all matters related to billing and Insurance with patients and Insurance providers.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Dental Receptionist (preferred) but willing to train right candidate
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Tracker considered an asset
- Clerical skills a must
- Previous office experience a must
- Positive can do attitude
- Be able to manage stress
- Team engaged
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted.